We offer services from our Medical Practice in Fremantle, including:
- Health Assessments,
- Hearing Tests,
- Drug and Alcohol Checks, and
- Vaccinations, arranged by request.
With highly experienced and trained doctors, we offer:
- Diving (Recreational and Commercial),
- Driving (Private and Commercial),
- Aviation (CASA – all classes),
- Mining and other medicals and
- On request we can arrange fitness testing with on-site Lifecare Physiotherapy.
For your convenience, telephone liaison is also available and we can visit your workplace for Drug and Alcohol screening and Vaccinations. We offer contracts for on-call occupational health and emergency services, including fly-in, fly-out work, where required.
As a corporate customer we will offer you a priority service and will co-ordinate your paperwork. Most Corporate Health Services are available 7 Days per Week.
FULL LIST OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
- Pre and Post Employment Medical Assessments
- Executive Medicals and Specialised Corporate Health Medicals
- Mines and HUET Medicals
- Aviation Medicals (CASA - All Classes)
- Diving Medicals (Recreational and Commercial)
- Driving (Private and Commercial)
- Maritime and Offshore Medicals (UKOA, IFAP, ERGT and others)
- Employee Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Site visits where requested
- Telephone consultant advice
- Vaccinations; Travel advice
- Skin Cancer Screening and Management
- Audiometry (hearing tests)
- Spirometry (lung function tests)
- ECG (resting ECG, can refer for a stress test where indicated)
- Physiotherapy (musculoskeletal assessment)
- Workers Compensation and Work Related Injuries
- Advice and management for drug and alcohol use and abuse
- Advice and management of general health and well-being
- Mental health and counselling (Inc. Registered Psychologist).
Our private practice ensures that total discretion is assured. Test results are available quickly.
All services are conducted at our practice conveniently situated on the corner on Wray Avenue & Hampton Road, Fremantle, or may be available at the work place as required. There is ample parking behind the Ellen Health Medical Centre building, with disabled access and we are well served by Transperth buses.